OOTD: utilitarian neon.

5:30:00 PM





Jacket Zara/ Shirt Glassons/ Jeans Country Road/ Necklace H&M/ Boots Cheap Monday/ Glasses Rayban Wayfarers/ Rings Karen Walker, Etsy, Stolen Girlfriends Club/ Lips Inhibition by Topshop.

Here is a version of my go-to outfit: black sheer shirt and skinny jeans. I know it's not the most exciting look but I like it and thought I would share. It's pretty casual as I've been out running errands etc (one of which is very exciting and you will see the result of soon). Although it's supposed to be summer, it was pretty chilly so my Zara pleather sleeve jacket was well warranted. To contrast with the utilitarian style, I choose neon highlights with a jewel necklace from H&M and nails in Fresh by Ruby. Believe it or not, the coordination was a coincidence this time x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Black skinnies are my go-to item as well! Love the nails and necklace together, and those shoes are just so great. You have a really enviable shoe collection!
    Daisy xx
    ihearttreasure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete